Non-Profit Office Space:
Chashama is renting out subsidized office space in a Class A Midtown Manhattan building for non-profit organizations. Subsidized rates will be based on the size of the offices.
Office layout options:
- Private offices
- Conference rooms
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared bathrooms
- Shared storage
- 24/7 security
For more information email email@example.com.
What You Should Know Before Applying:
- Workspace Address: 205 East 42ndStreet
- Eligibility: Your organization must be a non-profit
- Chashama's spaces cannot be sublet to other organizations.
- Chashama is a community: we ask that your organization support Chashama by engaging with us on social media, sharing their contact list, and being involved with events.
Materials You Will Need For Applying:
- Proof of 501(c)3
- One Professional Reference
- Organization Statement (1500 words or less)
- 5-10 images of recent projects (.jpg, .png, .tiff) that relate to the organization statement
- Preferred start dates
All questions and inquiries should be made directly to Chashama at firstname.lastname@example.org