Thank you for your interest in utilizing a subsidized presentation space through Chashama's Partnership Program.
Chashama is giving subsidized office, retail, and art spaces.
Below are the parameters :
- Monthly administrative fee
- Monthly utility coverage fee including electricity, gas, and garbage (fees depend on the space and the season)
- General liability insurance coverage
- Exhibition approval from Chashama Programs department
- Cross-promotion on social media for all programming
- Collaboration on cross-promoting Chashama’s annual Gala
What You Should Know Before Applying:
- Spaces range from 90 sq ft to 10,000 sq ft.
- Chashama's spaces cannot be sublet to other organizations.
- We ask that our partners engage and cross-promote with us on social media
Materials You Will Need For Applying:
- One Professional Reference
- Organization Statement (1500 words or less)
- Programming project description
- 5-10 images of recent projects (.jpg, .png, .tiff) that relate to the organization statement
- Preferred start dates
- Preferred space
- Partnership proposals are accepted on a rolling basis and will be kept on file for two years as Chashama actively attempts to program them.
All questions and inquiries should be made directly to Chashama at firstname.lastname@example.org